“Clean, Convenient, Great Value for your money”

Best Western Date Tree Hotel
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Tucson
“Clean, Convenient, Great Value for your money”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

What a pleasure! Room is nicely done, staff is friendly, the whole place is clean and refreshing. What a pleasure. I was confident because of prior reviews on Tripadvisor, but also a bit wary because of the excellent price. I just paid twice the price at another Best Western that was bare bones. I am so pleased. I'd stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Arroyo Grande, California
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Great staff, especially Jacob at the front desk! Breakfast was beyond a normal continental. Great, huge pool. Nice rooms, free dvds, big screen tv, comfortable bed etc. Definitely a place I'd stay again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed June 8, 2010

The attitude and service was incredible and delightful! The entire staff when way beyond their call of duty to accommodate our many request and calls for help. It was an wonderful experience and will recommend to all my friends for sure! Thanks for a comfortable and fun experience at the Date Tree Hotel Best Western!

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My stay at your Hotel was exceptional. The Staff ( Jacob) treated us like we were a member of the family. No need of ours was too big to handle. He went beyond being helpful, accommdating our every desire.
I would definetly recommened this hotel to friends however the selfish part of me wants to keep this secret all to my self. Thank you wouldnt be enough. It was a wonderful experience. Can't wait to return.

santa barbara
Reviewed June 8, 2010

This hotel is by far one of my favorites. I have stayed here a few times and the staff and accommodations have consistently out performed themselves. My most resent experience involved my car breaking down shortly after I arrived to the hotel. I was immediately put to ease by staff members, Jeff, Ron and Andrea. The staff assisted me with; finding a honest reliable mechanic, offering to help in any way, taking us to a nearby restaurant for food,.. they even looked under the hood of my car to check to see if the engines fluids were low. They worked so closely as a team that I would say they resembled more of a 'family'. This isn't my first amazing experience at this hotel, every visit is a 5 star experience. I think this is mainly attributed to its Manager Aaron Segal. He has put together a winning staff at a wonderful hotel.

Cypress, Texas
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Great place I would stay again. Only thing is location is a bit out of the way from major roads. But worth the drive to find it. Can't say anything bad.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed June 2, 2010

We went out there for Memorial Weekend since Palm Springs was booked. It was affordable and the rooms were spacious and clean. The 24/hour pool was super big and not over crowded at all. There is a railroad track nearby, you can certainly hear it from the pool but we didn't hear it at all from our 1st floor room. It was 104 degrees this weekend, and the rooms must be well insulated because we didn't need the air conditioner at all. Over all awesome stay, plenty of food & stores just 1 exit away on the freeway and a couple casinos nearby. Would def stay again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
Royal Plaza Inn
Royal Plaza Inn
#10 of 16 in Indio
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert

Been to Best Western Date Tree Hotel? Share your experiences!