“Wow what a set up and course........”

Eagle Falls Golf Course
Ranked #2 of 10 Outdoor Activities in Indio
Glasgow
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Wow what a set up and course........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I played this course in Sep 2011 and what a course. As it was coming off, the quiet time in Palm Springs I got a great deal for this course. It was something like £75 for a round, water, buggy with GPS, range balls and club hire. Amazing grass range to get warmed up. Try that in Scotland.
And the course was amazing too. The greens were some of the best I have played on. As good if not better than Gleneagles, the Carrick etc in Scotland. I play off 23/24 and for some reason ALWAYS seem to play rounds in the high 80's or low 90's when I am in Palm Springs and this was no exception. I hit mid 80's which is about 10-15 under my handicap and I would say that the course brought this out of me. My wife even loved driving the buggy on this course trying to listen for the snakes.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank d.reid11

Tucson, Arizona
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

This is a nice golf facility and a great value at $39 during the summer. The layout is fairly wide open, yet there are a few tight areas due to bunkers and the surrounding desert. We had a nice breeze that made summer play much more tolerable. Would recommend as one of the stops to play when in the valley area. Starter pressed us to play the "White Tees" for pace of play reasons, this was not necessary as the course is fairly short and you should select the yardage that you are most comfortable with. Pace of play was good.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Robert S
San Francisco, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“beautiful course and fun to play from the back tees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

nice course and reasonable price. don't expect much on the food and beverage side but the folks in the pro shop are nice. beautiful waterfalls on the course and nice scenery. fair but challenging. would definatly go again

Visited April 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best in the Palm Springs Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

Played Eagle Falls Golf Course at Fantasy Springs Resort in Indio, CA. This is BY FAR the best course anywhere. The course is in A1 condition. The staff catered to your every need. All you had to do is ask and it was done. The Director of Golf, Willie Maples, helped us fulfill our fantasy of playing on the best of the best.

Visited May 2012
Salem, New Hampshire
“Decent golf course”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

When I travel, I try to play a round of golf whenever I get a chance so I can try different places around the world. This was okay, but I'd still come back if I was in the area.

Visited April 2012