“Excellent communication from owner who truly...”
other travelers have booked this property
Relax and watch golfers pass by
Back yard view View from front door
Check Availability
CA King - master bedroom
Master bath
Back yard
House view
Queen bed in guest casita
Front yard with 2-car garage
Front yard - casita on left creates inner courtyard
Casita w/ full bath and walk-in closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Melody S
Raleigh, NC
“Excellent communication from owner who truly cares that you have a wonderful vacation!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I booked this home for my son and 7 of his friends who were attending Coachella. Unfortunately, I can only relay second hand his review of the home, which was fantastic. He and his friends were very happy with the fact that they could all sit at one table for their time that was not spent at the concert. The beds were comfortable. I think it exceeded their expectations as far as the amenities of the home. They were thrilled that it was one of the closest locations to the shuttle services for Coachella. Marion regualarly communicated with me and my son via phone, text and e-mail. This was not an easy type of rental because I live in North Carolina and my son and his friends live in Arizona. On top of that, getting 8 people to agree on what they wanted and get that info to me in a timely manner was a real challenge. Marion was above and beyond patient with all of the three way commmunications. I wish I could give a first hand, detailed review. I know they want me to rent the same home next year if the same group ends up going together. I can also attest to the fact that if I decide to go to Stagecoach, I would not look any furter than this home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ability to have 8 people have plenty of individdual space, but also room to all be together in the common areas.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Joyce M
Lompoc, California
“Great place, good location, nice view.”
Reviewed April 11, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Really like this place, close to my family. Loved the location and Marion is super nice. The golf cart was a nice bonus for my grandkids. More space than we needed, but worked out great!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: TV channels were confusing and lacking.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing