“GAMBLE CAREFULLY”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Palm Springs, California, United States
“GAMBLE CAREFULLY”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I made reservations for 9/1 and 9/2 to celebrate my 45th anniversary.We were running late and I called and was assured no problem.We arrived late and the room was gone.I had a confirmation number and credit card on file.They moved our reservations ahead one day and gave us $100 free play.They also comped a room I paid for.It was not the same.My accessible room was not even accessible because they only have 3 accessible rooms.The whole family staycation was ruined.Explore yourboptions.

Room Tip: The few accessible rooms are at the end of the hallway.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Leonard S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great value and service. Enjoyed our dinner at Bistro. Eager to accommodate special needs meal. Will return to enjoy good food and entertainment. Used valet to park vehicle. Very secure Hotel. Excellent

Room Tip: Top floors offer great view of valley.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are all really nice and the property is just beautiful. But the thing that will make your stay at Fantasy Springs is the great service delivered by every member of their staff. I recommend this resort very highly.

• Stayed September 2013
San Diego, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Overall decent stay. My wife and I stayed 2 nights beginning on Labor Day after the crowds left. Ask for a room facing the pool. The other side overlooks a mobile home park. Don't do valet. For some reason they decided to park our car in a parking lot outside rather than the designated valet area in the parking garage. Our car was hot inside when we got it back. The room was clean. Everything was fine except the lock didn't work on the bathroom door. The service was good for the most part. We needed a bottle opener and they brought it up to the room within 2 minutes. Dave, the pool bartender was great talking to.. However, the pool bartender girl working the next day had her head down and was drawing on her ankle the entire time. She clearly did not want to be there. It was slow, but she could've acted a bit more lively. Be careful if you're walking into the pool from the sloped tile area. It's very slippery and someone is going to crack their head open soon. Everything was pretty dead for the most part, but we did a lot. We took advantage of the drink coupons. The 12th story bar was nice. They have a pool table, and it's a great view during sunset. In case you order a belvedere vodka & cranberry, make sure you ask for an extra shot because all you can taste is cranberry. The bartender lady was very nice. We spent time on the second day in Palm Springs. It's a solid half hour drive. The valet guy told us to get off on the exit, "Ramon" off the 10 freeway, but there was
no "Ramon" so we ended up going a couple exits past.
Since the casino was so dead, we expected their bowling alley to look like a 2-4 lane alley with no one in it. We turned the corner to walk in, and it was a madhouse. We were surprised to see a full size bowling alley. Same thing went for their bingo room. 97% of the people in that building were either bowling or playing bingo... The worst thing about fantasy springs was the smoke filled casino. It's very apparent once you come down the escalators. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that's something they can fix.. Order the prime rib from the Pom restaurant. My wife got the prime rib and I got the New York steak. Hers was better.. They also have a Starbucks inside. Make sure to sign up for the Players Club. You get in instant $10 towards food per person. Not sure if we'll come here again, but we'll recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Ben R
San Francisco, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My in-laws live near here, so I stay at this hotel whenever we visit them, and it's never a disappointment. The staff is friendly and helpful, the service everywhere is great, and the beds have those fantastic fluffy pillows. Every room has a decent size seating area and plenty of space. Plus - this is a real draw when the temp is high, as it often is in Indio - the pool is very nice AND has long hours, from 6am - midnight. Perfect for a moonlight swim when the nights are 90 degrees. I love this place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

WE had a great time staying at Fantasy Springs Resort and Casino. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Resort was beautiful and a lot of fun. The Pom restaurant has great menu items to choose from. The fresh fish of the day selection was delicious. It was Sea Bass that was cooked to perfection and tasted soooo good. The Prime Rib was a thick piece of perfection with all the sides.
We will be back.

Room Tip: WE stayed in a room on the 8th floor and it was very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had a perfect mini-vacation at Fantasy Springs. My room was on the 11th Floor with a beautiful view of the mountains. This was my second stay in the hotel and I can't wait to go back....as soon as possible. I had a very enjoyable time in the casino and am happy to say I won enough to pay for my room. The slot machines were very fun with a great variety of games. I always travel alone and felt completely safe in every part of Fantasy Springs. I will be telling all of my friends about how beautiful FS is and how welcome I felt. I will definitely be back soon.

Room Tip: I am one who likes a view, so the higher floors are my choice. My room faced away from the freeway...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
Days Inn Indio
Days Inn Indio
#5 of 16 in Indio
Embassy Suites by Hilton La Quinta Hotel & Spa

Been to Fantasy Springs Resort Casino? Share your experiences!