“One night of fun!”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Indio
APPLE VALLEY
“One night of fun!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Traveled here to see the area but had such a nice room, wonderful staff and fun gambling (with my free money as a new club card holder!) that I may be back shortly! The room was clean, updated, quiet (except for some lounge noise around 10pm--our room was one floor beneath) and nicely supplied. The valet was so nice and quick and the pool beautiful! I did notice that the hallway carpets were dirty and wondered if it was because we were in the desert. The room was clean! We got a mid-week rate and it was a great value!

Room Tip: Don't stay on floor eleven if you want to avoid the noise from the lounge on floor twelve.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VashonTammy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Korean first
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here this past February for 4 nights. Rooms were small, but nicely appointed and clean. If my review was just on the room, it would be a little higher. I'm knocking off a review point on service. Each morning there was only one person scheduled at Starbucks and the wait was ridiculously long even for just a cup of coffee. Two mornings I was in line behind employees who were chatting up the barrista while she was making their drinks. Call me a snob, but I don't think I should have to wait behind employees. Same thing happened at the Pizza outlet. Employees just don't seem to have a handle on service. Very slow and again behind employees once at lunch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank collz
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Excellent service throughout the hotel and casino. Shopped at Tommy Bahamas and dined on the outdoor terrace for lunch which was situated by the pool grounds. They served me the best Cobb Salad of my trip. Also good wine list. See photo below. The salmon was delicious too.

Room Tip: Sorry we did not stay, just spent a few hours on the property.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Avila Beach, California
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had played at the casino in the past but never stayed there. I was there 3 nights.I was very pleased with the hotel, the staff and the variety of slot machines.
I was especially pleased with the pool area. Hardly anyone there. The pool water was a beautiful temperature, the area was very clean. Lots of shade from the umbrellas, comfortable lounge chairs. All in all a great visit. I hope to return soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hemet, California
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Being a Senior and on limited rec budget, I have been able to stay a Fantasy Springs overnight.enjoy food I don't have to fix and serve. I like the slots and have been lucky enough
to play for hours and not have to Drive home at night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank chesbrake
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 16, 2013

So we didn't stay in the hotel, only visited the Casino on the property.

Originally drove down to try and get concert tickets, no decent seats left. So we stopped in to the Casino.

The staff was friendly, dealers and pit staff very helpful, the patrons were a little shady. I only play blackjack, and if you ever have for any length if time you will occasionally get paid for a losing hand, it happens, the dealers are human. Rarely does someone say something, I have on my own hand in the past, but never in anyone' else's business.

This day, the player to my left was consistently paid on losing hands, the first hand I figured maybe I didn't see his cards correctly, the second and third times, I knew it was shady. The casino wasn't busy, there were a few others at the table, and the pit boss was not standing watching the play. maybe that was the problem.

As much as I like to win, I surely wouldn't want to be cheating.

Just sketchy....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AARDVARKKILLER
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My famly took me here to see Don Rickles. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. Check in and car valet were easy. The place has an easy feel to
it, unlike Las Vegas resorts and casinos.
Ate at the Bistro restaurant. Very good food with excellent service. Saw the show in their showroom. The acoustics were not the greatest as the room is built more for convention speeches than for music and individual performances.
Friendly casino staff. Unrestricted blackjack rules.
I would recommend a stay here for a relaxing, easily accessible resort/casino experience. Think Las Vegas in the fifties!

Room Tip: As always - away from the elevator and ice machine!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 16 in Indio
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa

Been to Fantasy Springs Resort Casino? Share your experiences!