Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$369
RodewayInn
$329
$279
HIExpress.com
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$189
$250
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsslot machinespom restaurantbowling alleyplayers cardpizza kitchenasian restaurantagua calienteparking garagetable gamesrooms are nicelos angelesnon smokingpool areacoachella valleygolf coursethe palm springs areavalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have never stayed in a casino resort in California before and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this place. Easy to get to right off the freeway and not far from the Palm Springs airport. Very nice staff, from the parking valet to the front desk and the restaurants. Room was very nice and comfortable and above average. I was there for a meeting, and the meeting facilities were first class. Ate at the POM restaurant the first night and the salmon was delicious. Tired the buffet for lunch, and I was really pleased with all of the healthy choices. The desserts looked very inviting, but had to resist. Great views from the lounge on the top floor. I walked around the gaming floor, and even though that is not my thing, very active. Nice pool facilities as well. Would highly recommend this as a place to go when in the area. Unlike hotels in Las Vegas, this place was comfortable but not overwhelming.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went to Fantasy Springs Hotel Casino for a getaway night with my husband. The room we stayed in wasn't anything special. The decor was average, there was a flat screen tv inside an entertainment center, the carpet looked like it was ready to be replaced. There was no refrigerator or microwave. For $200 a night on a Saturday I would have rated it Average, but the bed was very comfy. The Bistro restaurant was great. There is a beautiful, large pool area. We went to the Wine Bar on the 12th (top) floor for a drink which was nice & new. It has an outdoor seating area. We also checked out Lit which is their dance club, but didn't go in. It's rather small and that night they had a band that played older, pop/ r&b hits. I didn't have any luck in the casino, but they have a wide variety of slots and a few tables. As other travelers have mentioned, the air system is awaiting a very much needed upgrade. I left one area of the casino just because it was so stuffy and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The hotel was first class!!! The room was clear with a excellent veiw of the mountain. I slept better then I have in along time. I enjoyed playing in the casino. The machines where very loose. The food was excellent (you get your moneys worth)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My first time staying at Fantasy Spring Resort Casino. I checked in my room, the floor was wet and my big mirror was about to fall off the wall. I talked to the front desk receptionist and the only room they could transfer me was a dirty smoking room. I changed room, i had to sleep in a smoking room on my first night stay. i drove 5 hours to this Fantasy Spring Resort Casino and this is what service i get. Very bad experience. The next day, i had to move all my belongings to transfer to another room. So, far i had to move room to room. What the heck is with this Resort Casino. I came here to relax at this casino resort, but i had to do the run around. I'm totaly not satisfy with this. Check ou the pictures i took. It proves the poor quality of this Fantasy Spring Resort Casino. Pictures proves it. Customer service is very important, but htis casino doesn't care about customer service. Later, that evening i went to the food court area called, "Lique." I order a egg omelet and half way eating my food, i found a hari in my egg omelet. Nasty. Very poor quality food safety standards. I notice the employees working there doesn't wear hair net at all. They do as they please. OSHA should be sent their to do a walk through safety inspection check there. The slot machines are old, alot of old reel slot machines. The machine there doesn't pay out at all. The casino floor has lump bumps on the floors. Trip hazards are waiting to happen. Liability issues for the casino. The casino management is highly recommended to look into this matter concerns before it's too late. If this continues, the casino will close it doors for good. I highly recommend customer to stay away from this Fantasy Spring Resort Casino. It's a waste of your money and time. F+ service and quality. Morango Resort Casino is three times better and more fun than this casino. This my experience at this Fantasy Spring Resort Casio. I wanted to share this to people out there. Customer, Steven.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Steven1821
fantasyspringscasino, Guest Relations Manager at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback, it's important we know when a guest leaves unsatisfied. The conference you were a part of occupied nearly the entire hotel and given your late check-in time and already small availability we simply did not have an alternative room to provide you with at the time. We are sorry, but there were no other available options at the time. We have forwarded your remarks concerning the food to our head of F&B. He will ensure staff are properly reminded of procedure and use your review of as an example of why it is important . Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

1. My husband and I have stayed twice at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino. We have been very pleased with our rooms. The rooms have been very clean and comfortable.

2. The pool and spa area are great.

3. We have eaten at the Buffet and the POM. The meals have been good.

4. The Casino has a large selection of machines and they also have Bingo.

5. Overall, it is a very nice Resort and Casino.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple