Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$107
$86
$66
$62
Days Inn Indio(Indio)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
$79
QualityInn
$73
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$70
$50
Shadow Hills RV Resort(Indio)(Great Value!)
$42
Deluxe Inn(Indio)
$45
Hotels.com
$54
  • Pool
All reviewsslot machinespom restaurantbowling alleyplayers cardpizza kitchenasian restaurantagua calienteparking garagetable gamesrooms are nicelos angelesnon smokingpool areacoachella valleygolf coursethe palm springs areavalet
Reviewed October 29, 2012

1. My husband and I have stayed twice at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino. We have been very pleased with our rooms. The rooms have been very clean and comfortable.

2. The pool and spa area are great.

3. We have eaten at the Buffet and the POM. The meals have been good.

4. The Casino has a large selection of machines and they also have Bingo.

5. Overall, it is a very nice Resort and Casino.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I enjoyed the Rockyard venue but the rooms are small for the price. They do not offer free wifi, and the worse part was as soon as you even get near the casino, you wish you could take out your lungs and scrape out the tar from the thick cigarette smoke. Its like wearing a damp used ashtray on your face. Horrible. I felt bad for the staff that has to work down there.
Even the smokers in our group thought it stunk.

Room Tip: any room away from the casino. even the smokers in our group thought it stunk.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Tammessa222
fantasyspringscasino, Public Relations Manager at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I did want to let you know that we are in the midst of a remodel, part of which is the installation of a brand new state-of-the-art air filtration system. The new system will be in place in about a month and we have plans to continue to improve air-quality on the casino floor moving forward after that. We understand the conditions are a bit smoky, but wanted to let you know we are making changes and soon we will all be able to breathe a lot easier.

Regards,

FSRC

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rooms are big super clean and the beds are real comfortable, the food at the Buffet was great and the Casino has a lot of machines to choose from, also the pool area is great, I can't wait for my next visit in a couple of weeks

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ARMANDO N
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed only 1 night the room was clean and comfortable, the gaming was fun. The only bad was the waiter in the Pom restaurant, he treated us like we were beneath him and would not give us his attention. He asked if we wanted desert and before we could answer with a yes he left us without getting an answer very rude. The manager did give us free desert though.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JELewis53
Reviewed October 3, 2012

To sum up my experience I would recommend Fantasy to all my family & friends & I can't wait for my next stay! The gaming, food service and pool area were great and relaxing! I've been to other casinos & I would revisit Fantasy again!

• Stayed: September 2012