“Family Friendly”

Mario's Italian Cafe
Ranked #60 of 150 Restaurants in Indio
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The restaurant is located in a strip mall and is very easily accessible. The service is above average, the portions are large, the food is not spectacular. The Mario's Special pizza was good, but the crust was thick and did not have the taste of being baked throughout. If your expectations are in line with the review, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Marios is always good not great Italian food. Stopped for a Sunday lunch with family. Great friendly service. Enjoyed the chopped salad and a linguini dish. We will return again.

1  Thank 4SIGHT
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

The staff is wonderful and friendly.Happy Hour ends at 4:55 PM
Not a minute later
I went by myself for a small bite to eat. It was hard to find something on the menu to accommodate one person and a small appetite. Unfortunately I arrived minutes after the witching hour for the happy hour. I could not find anything on the menu to suit one person that was priced with a reasonable price ice. I made my order from the appetizer menu and ask what would it take to get a piece of garlic bread. I was told they charge for garlic bread. anyway do not go here unless you go here during the happy hour time the food isn't good enough for the prices they charge

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Just what you expect - delicious Italian food no matter what you order. Service is really good. It's a bit noisy but that is true of a lot of restaurants these days. Nothing spectacular but really good food.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have tried this Mario's 5 times over the last 12 years hoping each time about 2 years apart that it gets better, but it doesn't. I have given up on it. The food is very bland. Their spaghetti and meatballs has no flavor. In fact the first time I went there for this dish I tried adding pepper, more parmesan cheese and salt and it didn't improve it so I left and went to Stuft Pizza in Old Town and had GREAT spaghetti and meatballs. Mario's is good for average Italian food at an average price. Not my taste.