“Their poor business practices should NOT be ignored!”

Indian Wells RV Park
Indian Wells RV Park
Coachella Valley
“Their poor business practices should NOT be ignored!”
Reviewed May 18, 2009

I have been a full-time renter at this Mobile Home/RV resort for 4 years. I have never been a problem customer, paid every month on time and have stayed pretty low-key. I have to believe that I am every owner's dream customer. Recently, however, I was bumped out of a spot I had selected for the summer. As consolation for being bumped, the office staff allowed me to pick another prime spot. We live in the desert and most people leave during the summer. After moving to the other spot, I was then bumped again for a "short time renter". As a long time customer, I don't expect preferential treatment, just equal. I am a Hispanic professional male and have never felt that my race played a part in how I was treated, but I did feel that with this staff. I will gladly pay more at another establishment- we have many in our area- to be treated with dignity and respect.

• Stayed May 2009
21 Thank JHGandCo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Indio Travelodge
Indio Travelodge
#13 of 16 in Indio
Embassy Suites by Hilton La Quinta Hotel & Spa
The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
Shadow Hills RV Resort
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Indian Wells RV Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Indian Wells RV Park

Property: Indian Wells RV Park
Address: 47340 Jefferson St, Indio, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92201-9605
Location: United States > California > California Desert > Greater Palm Springs > Indio
Ranked #4 of 6 Specialty Lodging in Indio
Hotel Class:2 star — Indian Wells RV Park 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Indian Wells RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Indian Wells Rv Park Hotel Indio