“Had a nice visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Indian Wells RV Park
Redwood City, California
“Had a nice visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I enjoyed our stay at this park. The staff was incredibly freindly. I had emailed them a few times before arrival to confirm some information and they were very responsive and helpful. The park was very clean and neat. The pools were nice too. Overall, it was a good place to stay and I would stay there again. It was a little on the expensive side, though. I think was due to it being a weekend when a music festival was going on. We paid $75/night which is high for an RV slot.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
3 Thank seaside_sally_10

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Campbell River, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

We booked in to the park for a week initially but stayed for two weeks, the park is clean and well maintained, the showers and outside pools are very good. The hot tubs could do with a vacuum to clean them out a bit more oftenas there was debris in them only noticeable when the jets stopped. Our spot was beside a full time guy who is a contractor by the looks of things, his trailer was pretty run down and had a lot of junk around it and under it so sitting out didn't have the nicest of views. Apart from that we enjoyed the park, it is so close to all the main stores and amenities in the surrounding areas. ie Costco, Walmart etc. We would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Peter C
Coachella Valley
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2009

I have been a full-time renter at this Mobile Home/RV resort for 4 years. I have never been a problem customer, paid every month on time and have stayed pretty low-key. I have to believe that I am every owner's dream customer. Recently, however, I was bumped out of a spot I had selected for the summer. As consolation for being bumped, the office staff allowed me to pick another prime spot. We live in the desert and most people leave during the summer. After moving to the other spot, I was then bumped again for a "short time renter". As a long time customer, I don't expect preferential treatment, just equal. I am a Hispanic professional male and have never felt that my race played a part in how I was treated, but I did feel that with this staff. I will gladly pay more at another establishment- we have many in our area- to be treated with dignity and respect.

• Stayed May 2009
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
21 Thank JHGandCo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Embassy Suites by Hilton La Quinta Hotel & Spa
The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
Indio Travelodge
Indio Travelodge
#11 of 16 in Indio
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa

Been to Indian Wells RV Park? Share your experiences!