We decided on the spur of the moment to spend a few days in the Palm Springs area. Hotels were very hard to come by so we went on a travel site and found this place. The price was quite high but it looked like a nice place so we bit the bullet. Had to pay in advance which we are not used to. The property itself is gorgeous but the hotel accommodations were disappointing. The room was large but had no desk for setting up our laptop. The bathroom was miniscule and the shower doors were not properly installed so the bottom swayed in the breeze. The pool in the hotel area was not heated and needed cleaning as did the poolside furniture. The sign about the diarrhea next to the hot tub had us in gales of laughter but the hot tub also needed cleaning. Next day we decided to try to main pool for the resort but as hotel guests not home owners we had to ask for admission from the attendant at the Fitness Centre. His attitude bordered on surly and when we asked for towels for the pool, he told us there were none. End of conversation. Once we entered the pool area, it was lovely, clean and the water was warm. We ate at the restaurant one evening and the food was great and very reasonably priced. There was a lounge singer type entertainer who was very good. The fact that no breakfast was available other than a breakfast burrito at the snack kiosk was inconvenient. The setting is marvelous but I wish we could say the same for the resort itself.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Indian Palms Country Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Palms Country Club Hotel Indio
- Indian Palms Country Club And Resort
- Indian Palms Country Hotel
- Indian Palms Country Resort