“A wonderful getaway!”

Indian Palms Vacation Club
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My friends and I stayed in 2-bed 1.5 bath condo with a complete kitchen. The condo was clean and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We were only steps away from a sparkling pool. We couldn't have chosen a better spot for our getaway.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank BensGal
There are newer reviews for Indian Palms Vacation Club

Reviewed August 22, 2010

I recently had a large group for a bachelorette get away at the Indian Palms Vacation Club. My weekend started off great with a quick and easy check in with Alice in the office, the cookies were great while we waited!! We were able to spend the whole weekend by the pool enjoying the summer weather. Adam the manager helped us out when all the deck chairs were taken, he brought more over just for us! He and Victor the maintenance man really went out of their way to make our get away as relaxing as possible! Thank you so much to the crew out at Indian Palms for making my bachelorette party so memorable, this club is really top notch!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank FallbrookKait8
Reviewed August 3, 2010

This was our first visit to the resort. We had a condo with two bedrooms and a sleeper bed in the living room. The place was just perfect for a family of five. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed and the grill at the pool was perfect!
The office staff was so friendly and helpful all the time. It was such an enjoyable trip we will be sure to come again.
OH, and the central air worked wonderfully...

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DoxiLover
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Adam the resort manager was a blessing to interact with.

The kids loved the fresh cookies he made fo them as well as fringing them toys to play with in the pool

the other guest were very respectfully and had fun playing with our kids in the pool.

I traded in my RCI week to stay here and I will def come back. Was a great desert getaway.

1  Thank Casperboi26
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I came to the Indian Palms Vacation Club in April and leisured next to a sweet little pool for about 6 hours with awesome beverages and quiet time. I haven't been so relaxed in months...just one night, but that's all I needed to get my patience back to go back to normal life......

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank jswen33
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Such a wonderful weekend away! Spent most of my time in the pool - it was so relaxing. The staff was wonderful and took great care of us. The room was very clean and super comfortable. I haven't slept that well in a long time. Thank you to everyone at the Indian Palms Vacation Club for a greatly needed break.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2010

My husband and I went to Indian Palms Vacation Club to have some R&R. I wasn't expecting much considering it was an older resort, but when I got their (late Friday night) the people at the front desk were very nice and reassured us if we needed anything to let them know. Sure enough when I got to our condo I needed ice, I called the front desk asking where the nearest ice machine was at and the lady I was talking to had someone bring it to me in ten minutes. Overall my rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen were very clean. The kitchen was well equipped with all the necessities you would need from home. When I was at the pool the maintenance guy brought out more umbrellas so we would have more shade, making it more comfortable for us. My stay was great and the staff was awesome and helpful, I definitely want to go back and take my kids.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adren76
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
Indian Palms Country Club & Resort
WorldMark Indio
WorldMark Indio
#3 of 16 in Indio

Been to Indian Palms Vacation Club? Share your experiences!