WorldMark Indio
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$369
$329
$279
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$189
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
$250
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslazy rivermurphy bedparking passbedroom unitgolf courseping pongpalm springswyndham ownerssplash padworld markwasher and dryertimeshare propertyconvenience storefull kitchensales pitchtimeshare presentationsmall store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The resort is very nice - easy location to find, clean, well-maintained. The 1 bedroom I had in building 12 was very nice. I would go here again - I would just avoid the Coachella crowds. The first night they got there was insanely loud. It seemed like security took care of noise and crowds promptly after that and it was at least quiet when people were trying to sleep over the weekend.

The murphy beds are very comfortable - even more so than the beds in the units. Kitchens are very well stocked and you have everything you need in the unit. All the security folks were very friendly - they handled situations well.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a ground floor unit - people walk by, talk loudly and don't even consider there are people sleeping 2 feet away. Not the resort's fault - just inconsiderate people.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chianti_girl24
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was our fourth year and this is the place to stay. Perfect in every way. Security was tight so there weren't people meandering that didn't have rooms, super clean and comfortable, and close to the venue with shuttle service. Will be back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank C W
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We just returned from a 5 night stay at Worldmark Indio. We stayed in a two bedroom unit in building 6. The unit was nice, big bedrooms and bathrooms, a nice balcony with a BBQ, and a decent sized kitchen. The grounds are well maintained and really pretty. Tons of ducks! The landscaping is really well done. The pool area is clean and the chairs are pretty comfy. I liked that there were also quite a few tables at the pool. The lazy river is a nice touch.
There is a small convenience store offering a few food items and some souvenir type things. We didn't use it but they have a nice game room, as well. There are plenty of things to do if you don't want to be at the pool.
The biggest cons of this property is the quality of the building materials in our unit. It's my understanding that the building 6 units were remodeled. I just can't believe that this is true.
All of the electrical outlet covers were hung crooked on the walls. The blinds out to the balcony fell on my head when I tried to open them to get outside. The tub in the master bath was cracked and stained. The refrigerator door wouldn't close correctly until my husband rigged it so it would stay closed. One of the burners on the electric stove didn't work. The microwave wasn't cleaned and had "exploded" food in it. Gross. Made me wonder how clean the rest of the place was. There was also a strange odor in the unit. Kind of like a cafeteria smell. One of the pieces of hardware in the tub fell off.
Pool towels are supposed to be in the room but we didn't have any. Not that big of a deal. We just went to the lobby and got some. I was surprised to find that there wasn't any cleanser of any kind in the unit. And no sponge. All of the places of this type that I have stayed in at least give you a sponge.
Although my gripes sound horrible they didn't stop us from enjoying our time there. The quality of the building actually became a bit of a joke.
The staff was great. One night, not the fault of the place, some Coachella goers were extremely
loud and security took care of it right away. The pool staff, lobby staff, and all the rest, were friendly, nice and attentive.
Despite everything I would stay there again. I just wouldn't expect as much as I did. And, I would bring sponges, cleanser, and, possibly, a screwdriver! (just kidding about the screwdriver!)

Room Tip: Try to make sure that you get a renovated room. If you are worried about noise you may want to ask for the highest floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank iammags
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here from March 27 - April 5th, overlapping multiple weeks of Spring Break (unfortunately for us). We had a top floor 1 bedroom in Building 6, one of the buildings renovated for Wyndham. It was fresh and clean, and everything worked - the knives were even sharp for once!

* The positives:
Great pool areas with many chairs
Onsite market for last minute (expensive) items
Quiet location, surrounded by a golf course
Lots of activities if you are into that
Gas grill on every deck
Murphy bed much nicer and less obtrusive than a sofa bed
Nice and close to Salton Sea and Joshua Tree
Decent walking and lots of bird and bunny sightings

* The negatives:
Would've liked an adults-only pool, since there are multiple pool areas
Our bedroom window faced east, so there was NO SLEEPING IN. Bad for vacations. We ended up thumbtacking a blanket over the window for some light control (only translucent blinds were provided).
Pretty far away from the activities in Palm Springs, etc.
Electric range (makes no sense since grills were gas)
Huge bathroom with very tiny vanity area

All things considered, I would stay here again - we had a great time and weren't in our unit all that much anyway, and it was fun to explore a different part of the Coachella Valley.

Room Tip: Building 6 was pretty quiet - away from both pool areas!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We spent Spring Break at this resort with our 10 year old twins, our 8 year old and my husband's parents. Initially, the visit started rough as they messed up the reservation and instead of a 2 bedroom we ended up in 2, 1 bedroom suites, a floor apart. To make up for this travesty, we received...wait for it....a coupon for a free movie rental at the front desk. WOW. Anyway, we moved on as the desk was unwilling and unable to change the reservation as the resort was FULL. So, we had a one bedroom on the first floor which was nice. Each suite has it's own grill which was fabulous and we used it several nights. The bed in the master was a cal king...so HUGE! I didn't bump into my husband in bed at all, all week! The murphy bed in the living room was a queen and worked perfect and was comfortable ( I know this as I drank too much wine one night and fell asleep there). Our 8 year old slept on the non-pullout sofa and it was fine. There was an island with a bar and the kitchen was fully furnished with dishes and cookwear. We had a stackable washer and dryer and a HUGE bathroom that was a tub and toilet and single sink.
The resort is lovely and landscaped very nice. it is very very clean...except for the duck poop. That is everywhere as the ducks wander everywhere and swim in the pools when it is quiet....spoiler alert...you will find feathers in every pool and hot tub. Lots of chairs at the pool and shade if you need it. There are pools at each end of the complex with hot tubs and kiddie pools too. There are play structures with recycled tires as the bark underneath them. We left the resort twice; once to get groceries at WinCo, which is about a mile away and once to see Palm Springs. Do you party and have loudness and chaos in your group?....don't stay here as it is quiet and mainly has older folks and families with smaller kids. There were teenagers and college aged kids but they were quiet and just hung out....no parties or pool shenanigans. Security was great and their presence was subtly known (you would see them patroling but never felt watched). Life guards were on duty and policed the pool appropriately. Lazy river was great and was where we stayed the most. Shuffleboard and games/activities are also available and scheduled nightly.
We would go back and we had fun.

Room Tip: We stayed in building 7 and that was smack-dab in the middle of the complex, which was perfect for walking around and getting to both pools.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family