All reviewsfrank's placegolf courselucille ball and desifrank sinatrapalm springsyogurtpalm desertgreat poolpool sidelucyeraloungemountainshollywoodtennisratpoolside
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I booked the hotel through internet bidding process in Nov 2011. The first thing when I checked in was that I need to pay extra $20 resort fee. I don't use the resort facilities at all, and it is a rip off. The room doesn't smell good, and I have to open the window for some fresh air. The breakfast is also nothing special. Also to print out a paper will cost 50 cents(so cheap!). It doesn't feel a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Nick X
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I really liked this hotel. We were on the first floor near the pool (which I liked) but it seemed like the upper floors would have a nice view of the golf course. I did hear people walking around on the floor above me. I thought the pool area was attractive and the staff was very friendly during our stay. The breakfast was okay but the dining area was very nice and spacious--plenty of seating and nice view of the pool. I thought our room was comfortable--we didn't spend too much time there. The carpets could use some updating, though. Overall, I had a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This is a resort that goes back in time. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but it is a little outdated in some ways. The lobby is dark and has many black/white pictures on the walls of stars from the past. It seems like going back to the 1960's. The room/suite was large and well appointed and very clean. The exterior, grounds, and pool area were all good, however I was only here for a night so can't say much about other areas of this resort. As with other resorts, there is the added resort fee to consider. Finally, can't say enough about the front desk staff. They were very helpful, friendly, and professional.

Room Tip: try to get upper floor where it might be more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank trip4u2
Reviewed November 17, 2011

The rooms are large and very clean.
That said.... The rest of review is less than sterling. It is a faded, dated two star motel slated as a three star hotel.
2 uncomfortable Double beds instead of two queens in a immense room were simply dwarfed. The decor, TV and furniture long in the tooth. An aging and unusually slow ice machine matched the decor.
A $20.00 resort fee per day is added for parking and Internet ....as reported by reception desk.
Whatever you may save, simply add $20.00 to another hotel room and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank bdt61
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed here on a business trip 10-2011 and must say never again! from the outside and the lobby this place looks pretty nice! But as soon as you enter your room this place becomes 1 star at best! the room and hotel smelled damp and musty like mold. The carpets felt and looked dirty! the beds were very very uncomfortable and my back was wrecked for two days after my stay! On top of that they charge a $20.00 resort fee on top of booking on a travel site, and trust me this is no resort! Another big dissapointment is there not so "delux" contenental breakfast, English muffins and cereal! oh and you have to toast your own english muffin! Comedy! I honestly would rather stay at roach lite motel and eat at macdonalds for breakfast next trip to indian wells!

Room Tip: for the price stay somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business