Let me start by saying to call this place first class is an understatement. We stayed here recently deciding to do our once a year splurge on a top notch establishment and we were certainly not disappointed staying here.
First off location...Right on Highway 111 in a pretty open area of Indian Wells and located at the foot of the Shadow Mountains, some of the most beautiful mountains you could ever see (See photos) The surrounding area is very quiet and uncrowded and this was the first thing we noticed.
Second is the grounds...Beautifully kept gardens with several fountains and hammocks for your relaxation. The architecture of the buildings is a Spanish/Mediterranean with archways and brick walkways - outstanding and very neatly kept.
Third is the room...we stayed in room 1423 located in a back corner of the establishment in a wing called "The Lombardy". Room was excellent size with a very comfortable bed, separate seating area, and an outdoor sitting area (Again see photo) The only "bad" thing I can say is the room was right next to a housekeeping area which we heard in the morning but thankfully not until 8:30 then nothing for the rest of the day.
There are two pools on the ground. The main one is a family pool and there's a separate one for folks 18 years and older not as big as the family one but who cares when you can have peace and quiet. There is an onsite restaurant where we had breakfast - service and food were excellent but pricey but expect nothing less from such a resort. There is also and onsite spa and gym that offer a full range of services.
While we spent just two days there, they were very relaxing and I have to commend the staff who went out of their way to help us with whatever we needed. Would I stay here again, What do you think?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells