We had a lovely room with 2 queen beds that opened onto the garden - very nice. The resort fee is steep when added to the price of the room. As we didn't make use of the spa, fitness room etc, probably was more than we needed but it was close to family that we were visiting. Everything was very clean and well-kept. Can't comment on the restaurant as we didn't eat there - sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells