i wish i would have read the reviews first! this was a last minute trip and from their internet site it looked like a nice quaint place to stay. i was given a room initially on the first floor which upon driving up to the door was nothing more than a well-dressed roadside motel room. the room was dark and dreary, not what one would expect of a "resort and spa". i requested a "brighter" room. i was sent to a building way in the back (11) which was also dark and felt rather unsafe as it was quite removed from the bright central area of the hotel. i settled with a room on the ground level in building number 4.
the sound insulation was completely inadequate. all night long i heard every noise from the room above me and in the hallway outside. i had a horrible night sleep only to be awoken at 5:00 am when the guests in the room above arose and prepared for their early sunday morning tee off. to add further injury, the clock radio alarm went off as it had been set prior to my arrival to ring at 5:15 am. the staff was less than accomodating and less than apologetic and only after i pressed them with my extreme dissatisfaction did they adjust my bill at a 50% rate. after reading several other reviews on this site and others, i only regret that i didn't do my "homework" on this before my trip as i would have saved myself a night of aggravation and a sunday which i dragged through as a result. i would never stay at this "resort" as it is completely sub par nor would i ever recommend it to any of my friends. the owners and the people who run this hotel should be embarrassed and their title "resort and spa" should be revoked and replaced with something more fitting to what they offer: a roadside motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells