My husband and I got away for three nights @ $79 for a 4 star resort. The employees and service were outstanding. The main pool, very nice especially when its 104 outside the pool was a constantly cooled. The adult private pool, was nothing special; very dull to look at and the water "hot". The guest rooms, are tired and outdated to call itself a 4 star resort. During our stay, there was a $25 credit for food/beverage daily and the resort fee was lowered to $10 per day, usually $25 per day. A fast ok stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells