i read the reviews and had reservations about the miramonte. maybe we had lower expectations after receiving a great rate on priceline but we found the resort far exceeded in every facet.
from the moment we checked in we received excellent service from the front staff the concierge and everyone else we encountered along the way.
the grounds are beautiful and are constantly being worked on. they had a nice workout facility. small but excellent equipment. my girlfriend loved the spa.
i do not understand the negative reviews. i do know they have just gone through a change in ownership so maybe that might explain some of it.
we also loved the palm spings area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells