“Loved it!”

Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Indian Wells
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Loved the size of the room, the comfortable bed and the inside temperature. I had an excellent time with friends. We had a Group rate which was comparable. I will defininate come again at the same rate.

Room Tip: Big rooms; hotel staff was very responsive.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I just returned from a weekend get-away at the Miramonte. Really, it was a great stay and I have little-to-no complaints!
The grounds are very well maintained and manicured. The staff was friendly. The beds were comfortable and rooms spacious. The pool area never got too crowded. Overall, it was an extremely relaxing experience!
My little complaints: We found crickets in our sink. The maids never put away the linen cart... it just sat outside in the hallway one day/night! And our overnight room service/dine-in tag never got picked up (but when I ordered my coffee the next morning from In-Room Dining it showed up promptly).
I would definitely recommend the Miramonte to couples or any families or groups looking for a very quiet, relaxing stay.
Note: You can book a court time at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden (only a 2 minute drive) through the concierge! We played tennis there both Saturday and Sunday morning... even got a tour of the stadium. What a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janelly619
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I have family in the area and when I don't stay with them, I stay at Mira Monte as resort is close to their home. It is pleasant, quiet, which I appreciate. The public areas of resort are first rate and staff are friendly and helpful. Restaurant is very nice. But, the rooms could use an update/sprucing up. I do think the resort fee is too high, especially during the incredibly hot summer months. It should be optional (as it is with some hotels in other places I have stayed) or lowered during off-season. I also think there should be an added discount or no resort fee charged for repeat guests who show loyalty to the resort. Or, no charge for parking. Overall, I like the resort and will stay again due to close proximity to family.

Room Tip: Paint scraped off on bed headboard, needs a touch up. Mat in bathtub/shower was old and icky, I did...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We have been holidaying on West Coast for several years now and this is one of our favourite resort hotels.

I've seen a few negative reviews but I can only take as I find and that is 10 out of 10 with no hesitation.

Always clean comfortable and good sized rooms, friendly staff, excellent facilities, reasonable resort fee (not my favourite idea but you get good value) and most importantly excellent value for money with quite and beautifully kept grounds.

We will be back again as it never disappoints

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We loved our stay at the Miramonte. Specifically, the Grove Artisan kitchen and bar is superb! Great selection for vegetarians, and overall healthy, local, farm fresh options. Great atmosphere and service, too. Giant kids pool with movie screen. Smaller, adults-only pool, as well. Perfect gym for those who want to work out. Close to everything in Palm Desert. Great for couples, groups of friends, and families.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crklzr
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This was our second year at the Mira Monte for our Santa Fe Springs Chamber workshop. We received excellent service through out our stay. As immediate past president of our board I will highly recommend we stay here again.

Room Tip: We had very noisy neighbors. They played music in the room so loud we thought it was coming from the...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The staff in this hotel are very nice and professional. Valet, front desk and concierge personalbe and helpful. I simply found this hotel average, to slightly above average, but certainly not a 5 star property. Not sure how / why it is still part of AmEx Fine Hotels and Resorts. The rooms have been renovated in the last few years, but still feels lacking and uninviting. Not a fan of the blinding color of the energy saving compact fluorescent light bulbs in the lamps. Not inviting.

Pool area seemed to be open to non-hotel guests?

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa

Been to Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!