I stayed at the Miramonte Resort & Spa on the 4th March 2014 for 13 nights while at the Indian Wells tennis tournament. The staff were so friendly and welcoming after check in.The swimming pool is heated and a reasonable size there is also a large jacuzzi, The dining room service (except on one very busy morning) and food were good. A special breakfast, buffet or served is laid on during the tennis tournament and a courtesy shuttle bus is provided every half hour to and from the Tennis garden which tales about 10 minutes each way. However the Miramonte and hotels nearby are not in the town so a taxi journey is required if you want to go shopping. A limited menu is available in the bar which I thought closed rather early at 12 midnight and that's why I suggest the hotel as a retreat. USA holidays used to be very reasonably priced but not now. In most places hotels and food prices have risen in line with Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells