Just attended a wedding in Indian Wells last week and the bride got a block of hotel rooms at the Miramonte. So from the looks of it the hotel looks nice, pretty, good view of mountains and background. But as you look closer you can easily tell its run-down and needs updates. The room is old. Roomy but just old. Nothing clean or modern about it.
Note - Upcharge of $25 a day for a very small patio! Not really worth it. They got another $100 out of us b/c my fiancee wanted it tho he never used the patio - not once!
Def ask for a spot near the pool. We did get a great spot right next to the pool b/c we got there early. Other guests were VERY far away and said their rooms smelled like they hadn't been used in months. For $200 a night it just wasn't worth it.
The pool was nice - we got a cabana for one day and service was very slow. At one point it took an hour to get a drink. The waitress was super nice just swamped. The bride ended up complaining. Not good to piss of a bride a day before her wedding.
To use the spa it was another $30 a day - just to sit in a hot tub. It felt like we were being nickled & dimed. Bar was nice but drinks were over priced. Thurs they have a happy hour where wine is $5. Only good deal of the trip.
Food in the restaurant was decent. Nothing amazing about it but breakfast did the trick.
The pool was under construction on Thurs & Friday. It was so loud & annoying. Saws, pounding, & nail guns going off for hours literally next to the pool. What an eyesore. They def should have warned the bride about that before we all booked! I'm sure she would have picked the Hyatt across the street. We did complain about the construction but they did nothing about it. Really disappointing.
Unfortunately Miramonte I wouldn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells