Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
$154
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$58
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
$149
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sands Hotel and Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Agoda.com
$99
EmbassySuites.com
$81
The Inn at Deep Canyon(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$68
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

Shadow Mountain Resort and Club(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$106
$103
1,710 results
All reviewsgrove restaurantdolce suitemira montemain poolgrounds are beautifuladult poolsalt waterpalm springsget awaygirls weekendfire pitsteam roomlarge poolpalm desertservice was greatlounge chairsresort
Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was our first time staying at the hotel and we loved it. Everyone from the time we checked in to the time we checked out was friend and courteous. The pool is lovely with nice comfy beds and lounges to relax on. In the evening there are fire pits to sit around and enjoy the desert. I would say it definitely caters more to adults than kids. It is located right across the street from Indian Wells golf course which is a major plus for golfers. We truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Myself and my family stayed at this hotel for 4 days and we could not be happier. We stayed in a Queen room and it was fantastic.
We had read some reviews about the Miramonte on Trip Advisor, so we had a few reservations about staying there, however, we were not disappointed at all.
Our room was huge compared to previous hotel rooms and the facilities were great. Restaurant and room service prices were great and the fact we could park our car outside our block, was excellent.
We would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had never before been to the area or this property, so I read some of the recent reviews (they are mixed). My reviews are usually positive, though I try to point out things about a place that I wish I had known. At the Miramonte, I had a bad experience, most of which was avoidable. First: my shower did not work--the tub/shower valve part of the handle did not divert the water to the shower. My room smelled of Clorox (I use it too, just not straight.) The chlorine smell in the bathroom was so strong that I could feel it in the back of my throat. From the condition of the chrome tub/shower handle (dull, rough & pitted), I guessed that the bathroom had been cleaned with straight Clorox and internal parts probably corroded. And there was a dead bug in the bathroom, not a cockroach (as another recent reviewer had), probably an earwig or maybe a termite. Dead bugs happen. But the "telltale" place for bathroom cleanliness -- the lower part of the bathroom door -- was not clean: spilled liquid, a hair, something red, and dust. There was one small bar if generic soap for two basins (one in the bathroom, one outside of the bathroom). The room was dark, The bulb in the bedside lamp was burned out. The front desk staff was young and not as appropriate as one would expect in a "4 star" resort. The "business center" consists of one computer (not 2 as was represented) in basically an unventilated closet (hot). The grounds are nice (but that is surely true of all "4 star" properties in this area), and the herb garden smells are wonderful. This property needs a major remodel and a more mature staff at the front desk. I will not return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JP&mom
MiramonteResort, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I apologize that the experience did not live up to your expectations. We strive for perfection throughout all areas of the resort and your comments regarding our front desk staff and guest room condition are very disappointing. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves on your next visit to Indian Wells. Again, thank you for your feedback. Stan Kantowski

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We just stayed here for two nights and had a great time. It wasnt the ultimate in luxury but for the price pretty good . The room was large and well stocked. Everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. The two pools were nice ,nothing fancy but well kept and everybody that worked there was friendly . I thought the restaurant was bit to expensive for what was and paying four dollars and fifty cents for a cup of Ice and diet coke seemed a bit extreme. I also didnt like the fact they had no covered parking seemed wrong Its the desert and if your gonna charge me eighteen bucks a night to valet park my car I dont want it baked to death. The resort charge didnt really bother me as they did have a sauna, pools and spa. I would stay here again but if I had kids with me I would find someplace else . This doesn't really strike me as a kid friendly place and to be honest I'm sure I would have been happy if it was.

Room Tip: standard king rooms were larger than most places we stay , dont be afraid to stay in the back of the property it looks larger than it is.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
MiramonteResort, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the experiences during your recent visit to the Miramonte. I have passed your kind words on to our team. Additionally, we appreciate your comments relating to our restaurant and parking situation, we continue to search for ways to enhance the guest experience, your thoughts will assist us in that endeavor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Indian Wells. Stan Kantowski, General Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2013

the most horrible stay we have ever experienced. The bathroom leaked water through the ceiling overnight onto my cosmetics and toiletry bag. All my personal things were wet from ceiling muck! the assistant manager kept saying they needed to take pictures for insurance. Why do we care about your insurance. We drove 2 hours to stay at your disgusting hotel so make us happy. Instead they said we can choose to have our resort fee taken off our bill or ONE free meal. How about a refund on our stay! and some new toiletries!!Then we return again to hotel room and there was a roach in the bathroom. Sorry but we packed up our toddler and things and bolted out of there and they said " would you like a future stay on us??" NO THANK YOU! take our 17$ tax fee you still charged us and CLEAN YOUR FILTHY HOTEL and LEARN TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOUR GUESTS! we left a day early and are happy to be back in our clean home no matter cutting our vacation short!ps.the beds sunk in the middle and there was huge cobweb in the corner wall!!! rated F for Fail. 5 star resort?? Yeah right!

Room Tip: don't throw away your money on leaky ceilings and roaches!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank bri w
MiramonteResort, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I apologize that the guestroom experience did not live up to your expectations. We strive for perfection throughout all areas of the resort and your comments regarding our service and product are very disappointing. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves on your next visit to Indian Wells. Again, thank you for your feedback.