We just stayed here for two nights and had a great time. It wasnt the ultimate in luxury but for the price pretty good . The room was large and well stocked. Everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. The two pools were nice ,nothing fancy but well kept and everybody that worked there was friendly . I thought the restaurant was bit to expensive for what was and paying four dollars and fifty cents for a cup of Ice and diet coke seemed a bit extreme. I also didnt like the fact they had no covered parking seemed wrong Its the desert and if your gonna charge me eighteen bucks a night to valet park my car I dont want it baked to death. The resort charge didnt really bother me as they did have a sauna, pools and spa. I would stay here again but if I had kids with me I would find someplace else . This doesn't really strike me as a kid friendly place and to be honest I'm sure I would have been happy if it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells