This is my husband and is 4th stay here. We used to think we had found the gem of the Palm Springs area. This trip it's clear too many corners have been cut. Cons that popped up this trip- towels are worn and thin, pumps in the shower instead of small toiletries, and only one soap for two sinks. Pros- The gardens and property are still lovely. Rooms are large. Easy self parking. Service- had to call housekeeping to clean at 1pm, and it still took them until 3pm to arrive. Pool service was terrible, I asked for a menu and still had to chase down the waitress to place my order. The bar at the pool is also now closed with ugly chain link fence covering the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells