We stayed for a few nights and enjoyed every minute...it's true that the rooms are a bit tired but everything we needed was provided ...the highlight was the pools and garden like setting...we spent time in both the adult only pool and the larger pool...clean and inviting...enjoy a Melissa's special lemonade...if you're lucky, it will be served by Melissa herself! We also had breakfast twice at The Grove, their restaurant , and it was very good...don't miss the peppered bacon! I also loved the pecan waffle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells