We had a bad experience at the so called 5 star Parker Palms in Palm Springs a couple of years back
Decided to try the area again and we were so glad we did.
The Miramonte is a real gem the staff are all so friendly the facilities first class
We had a Dolce suite with a lovely balcony in building No 8
We had breakfast, lunch, bar snacks and a lovely evening meal and all were excellent
Some foul mouthed guys were-at he bar one night but after we brought it to the attention of reception the restaraunt manager quickly stopped it.
The Chinese president was staying across the road so we had a bit of disruption with protesters outside the hotel but all in all no problems
A special mention to the golf concergie who fixed a game at the Indian Wells golf resort and also at short notice got us a game at Desert Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells