The hotel is so pretty! Very nice Spanish architecture, relaxing and beautiful. Best part is customer service - everyone is so nice and helpful! We dined at the Grove several times and loved the food too, although it's a little on a pricey side. We had a suite and it was spacious and luxurious.
Here are my three issues:
- Bed was not as comfortable as you'd expect, very firm; we also used a sofabed for our child and that mattress was lumpy and uncomfortable;
- We ordered breakfast in the room, it was not that great tasting, eggs were cooked with so much oil, you could taste it. For the price we paid for that breakfast I would expect something as good as what we got at the brunch at the Grove restaurant the next day;
- Game room for kids was run down and dirty, games were missing parts.
Overall great experience, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells