Loved this resort. It's beautifully laid out with a Mediterranean theme with multiple 2 story buildings instead of a large hotel tower. The pool area is quite nice with servers and lounge chairs, but when the hotel is full, like when we were out there, the pool fills up quickly. People were setting out towels to reserve their lounge chairs and then leaving and not coming back for hours, which was really frustrating. Hotel staff set out additional lounge chairs on a grassy area just outside of the pool so everyone could have a spot, but they did need to control the reserving of chairs better (which they did they next day). We didn't eat all of our meals there but they had a nice breakfast buffet that was easy and good. Keep in mind that this is a family place so there were lots of families and children running around, but it was still a nice place that I would want to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells