Loved this resort. It's beautifully laid out with a Mediterranean theme with multiple 2 story buildings instead of a large hotel tower. The pool area is quite nice with servers and lounge chairs, but when the hotel is full, like when we were out there, the pool fills up quickly. People were setting out towels to reserve their lounge chairs and then leaving and not coming back for hours, which was really frustrating. Hotel staff set out additional lounge chairs on a grassy area just outside of the pool so everyone could have a spot, but they did need to control the reserving of chairs better (which they did they next day). We didn't eat all of our meals there but they had a nice breakfast buffet that was easy and good. Keep in mind that this is a family place so there were lots of families and children running around, but it was still a nice place that I would want to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells