This place charges for EVERYTHING! The $25/night resort fee includes next to nothing. Parking was an additional $8/night, more for Valet. To order room service, there is an additional $3 charge per room. That being said, the room was clean and well maintained. The building was very quiet. I hoped for a real balcony when I saw the sliding patio door but the 2nd floor of the Capri building doesn't have balconies. The restaurant was really, really good food and service. Delicious breakfast! The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. If the resort fee included parking and more ammenities, I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells