We stayed for 12 nights and had a wonderful, relaxing time. The grounds are spectacular, so gorgeous. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The staff were all friendly, helpful, cheerful. The hotel's spa is amazing - highly recommend it. Over the holiday, they had extras such as a Gingerbread Village, and chestnut roasting, & s'mores outside over a fire - what fun - a lovely addition. The entertainment in the Vineyard Restaurant was terrific and well worth it. The Sunday Brunch was absolutely delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells