This was our third trip to the resort in the past three years and this time we talked my sister and brother in law into joining us. We all had nothing but accolades for our experiences. The staff was attentive from check in to check out, the rooms were well appointed and clean, the grounds were immaculate and the pools were perfect. The Tuscan motif with the backdrop of the mountains makes one really feel they are on vacation which is exactly why we go there. We were there for six nights in early November and had great weather but it can be iffy as November it can get a little chilly and you might not be able to sit out and use the pool. By the way we all just booked to return next year but this time in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells