My husband and I just spent another fantastic week at the Miramonte. This is our third visit to the resort, and not our last. The staff does everything to make guests feel welcome. The grounds are spectacular. The view is so perfect. We enjoyed a few meals at the hotel....food is fresh, delicious selection and reasonably priced; great service, with the wait staff doing everything to make youR meal enjoyable. We also were pleased to see some renovations in the bedrooms.
We only wish New York City were closer to the Miramonte; we'd be there more frequently than once a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells