The Miramonte was the perfect place for a very special celebration: my daughter's 30th birthday and my 60th. After making plans months ago I wondered whether it would live up to our expectations; we both agree that it exceeded them in every way!
One of the things that made our two-day stay so delightful was the exceptional customer service. We expected to be pampered a bit in the spa, but every staff member we encountered, from the woman who greeted us at check-in and suggested that valet parking probably wasn't necessary given the location of our room, to the servers in the restaurant, who remembered us and our preferences each time we came in, seemed genuinely interested in making our stay the best it could be. The food is a cut above typical resort food...so delicious, fresh and beautifully presented that we opted to eat in the Grove every meal.
As the photographs suggest, the grounds are beautifully maintained. What surprised us was that while the property is very large and obviously serves many guests, the Miramonte still manages to feel intimate. There were two weddings the Saturday that we were there, which I thought might impact our experience; but we were hardly aware of them.
My daughter and I scheduled spa treatments on both days so we had unlimited access to The Well, which is a world onto itself with beautiful spaces to relax, steam, shower, enjoy a meal or a dip in the private salt water pool and jacuzzi. We each chose a different type of massage and both felt that they were the best we'd ever had. I've had monthly massages for 10 years but none have compared to the Cobblestone massage I enjoyed at The Well. It will be a tough act to follow, but I’m going to try!
In short, I can't recommend the Miramonte highly enough for any kind of special celebration!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells