My boyfriend and I stayed for one night. Spent most of our time by the pool. The service was great (provided by Tony). I love the view of the mountains, very romantic. The grounds are kept nicely. Bed was comfortable. Only complaint, woke up at 230 am with no air conditioning. We were offered another room but it began working again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells