I just returned from my weekend stay at the Indian Wells Miramonte Hotel and Spa. It is always a great time there with 2 pools (quiet for adults & kids pool for families) and Spa.
Included on the resort is a restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you do not have to leave or go anywhere but enjoy the sun, play gold close by or do some shopping.
Since we always you Hotels.com to book a room, our room this time was suppose to be on the 2nd level with a balcony of which they were all sold out. The hotel at least agreed to waive the resort fee for 1 night or $25.00 each for a total credit of $50 plus tax.
I also come to find out that Orbitz has the best prices vs. Hotel.com as we paid $239 and a person I met poolside paid $189. Due to the heavy snow birds and winter tourist the rates are definitely higher now than in the summer time.
So, if you are in the Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage or La Quinta area, the Miramonte Hotel and Spa is the best place to stay and hang out conveniently located off Hwy 111 close to everything. Enjoy the weather, people, some great happy hour restaurants and golf while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells