This is not a resort. A few folks posted that it's a high class motel or a 4 star motel and those observations are true. The layout is disorganized and you're led to a parking lot. The entrance is not very grand. This is not a resort more like a beefed up courtyard marriott. i planned to visit the spa, but cancelled b/c my friend who had her treatment said the spa is small and coed. This was disappointing. The redeeming factor is that the rooms are new and that the location is central to some of the activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells