Nice and clean rooms. Very helpful, attentive and nice staff. Attractive desert resort atmosphere.
I bid (blind) online for hotels in Palm Springs, I was hoping to get the Westin but got the Hyatt instead. It was pretty much what I was looking for in a getaway to the area:
- relaxing, pretty pool (a separate adult only pool) and resort atmosphere
- spacious, comfortable, up-to-date and clean rooms
- spa on site
You don't have to leave the resort if you don't want to - it has good dining options. Drinks are on the pricy side but the food portions are filling. If you're a wine critic, the wine by the glass selection is designed for the masses. It was the "off" season so it was pretty quiet at the resort overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt