3,218 results
All reviews adult pool golf course butler service penthouse suite lantana restaurant self parking agave sunset golf view resort fee pool area palm springs ping pong beautiful resort play golf large bathroom spring break living area
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our 8th year at Monica's Quilting in the Desert retreat. We are very well taken care of by the staff. The rooms are a little far from our event area, so walking those long halls can be an issue. I rented a mobility scooter this year, making my stay so much better. I will be back.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Top Notch Facility, right down to the rooms and staff. Highly recommend! I was there for a Quilting Retreat with 55 other women. Every one of us were raving about the hospitality from the moment your drive in and a Bellman takes your luggage, to the food, to the service, to the comfort of the room and the timely exit to depart. WONDERFUL facility!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love coming to this hotel with my family when they had the club lounge. They said the eliminated the lounge because there were alot of guest abusing it by bringing in friends that never paid for the lounge. Thats ashame. We still came even though there was no club lounge and didn't like it very much. We had the breakfast buffet which was overpriced for the food that was served. Definately won't come back unless the bring back the club lounge again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not stayed in this property in years, but I was horrified at the appearance of the shower!! The tile grout all looked filthy and moldy, I had to shower in my flip flops! These showers were unacceptable for a Hyatt!! Will not stay here again unless they update the bathrooms! And it’s a shame because I love everything else about this property, the adult pool, the lobby bar.. all great!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We travel to the Hyatt in Indian Wells every year for our final family getaway before school starts. This year, there were 20 of us which is a large group. The hotel is undergoing exterior renovations with adding a new lazy river and water slides. As a result of this, the view from some rooms wasn't great. Aside from that, our stay was fantastic! The staff was attentive and accommodating everywhere we went, the pool, the bar, the Lantana restaurant, the front desk, and valet. Pools were clean and the rooms were as well. You can't beat their "Sunshine on Sale" deal which offers a free night when you pay for two. Needless to say, we will be back next year! Thanks, Hyatt, for making us feel welcome!

• Trip type: Traveled with family