Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
$128
Curio.com
$58
Sands Hotel and Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$90
Agoda.com
$107
$95
$81
The Inn at Deep Canyon(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$68
Travelocity
$63
Shadow Mountain Resort and Club(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$106
$103
2,743 results
All reviewsgolf coursebutler serviceadult poollantana restaurantpenthouse suiteagave sunsetpalm springsgrand championsself parkingpool arealiving areaping pongresort feeplay golfgolf viewgreat resortpalm desert
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We were here in April 2011 and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the hotel. We have stayed in the desert area before and this was our favorite. The view of the golf course was peaceful and quiet. The bathrooms are roomy and have a separate tub and shower. We avoided the pool over the Easter weekend but used it every other day during that week. The staff was always friendly and we had a great time with the entertainers and the staff in the Agave. Will and Eddie, the musicians were super and Adrian looked after us really well in the eating and drinking department. Self parking was very convenient. Overall a great family getaway. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Golf course view is beautiful and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Vic77777
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Hi, My trip was actualy before the date I have listed above
I dont often review hotels but this one is an exception. I was taking my girlfriend to the USA for the first time and the standard of this hotel is excedingly high. the food in the restraunts, the room and even the humming birds to watch as we had breakfast on the patio all added to a relaxed and luxurious atmostphire to die for

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2011

This place really takes care of you. We tried most of amenities here... Golf club was fantastic, spa was excellent, restaurant was terrific. Staff from valet to front desk to golf concierge all made you feel like a valued guest. Pools were a little crowded but you can rent a private cabana if you prefer privacy. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I just wanted to thank you Katie and your staff at the Hyatt Grand Champions for an amazing stay. We set up this entire mini vacation with 2 things in mind, warm weather and family friendly. The Hyatt Grand Champions provided all that and then some. From the moment we drove in, I kept saying aloud, "I didn't expect it to be this "resort-y" (I know its not a word but I used it a lot when we were here). It had a lot to do with the amazing and immaculate grounds. We drove up and Larry the bellhop/staff member immediately approached our car and opened the door. We were not sure of the parking situation so we said we would park and walked in the huge and beautiful entry way as the doors were thrown open by 2 members of your staff. My 2 boys (ages 4 and 6) ran in and jumped and yelled as every staff member in the lobby smiled and greeted us it was like we had arrived in Hawaii (which we have traveled to 4 times before) yet we were 3 hours from our front door in Santa Barbara. We got our keys and walked outside and noticed our car had been moved, the luggage had been unloaded and we were apologized profusely for someone not getting our luggage earlier (even though we had told them not to:). When we got to our room it was HUGE and clean with a great bathroom and a sliding door/patio that looked directly at the pool (the rate was $116 a night with AAA and dropped even lower for the extended night we added to our vacation). For the entire afternoon, we sat by the pool as the kids played and laughed. We were amazed out how nice everyone was. This was a Sunday and the pool was still relatively crowded but as the hotel guests started to check out from their weekend stay, it became what we called our "own private resort". There were approx. 5 other families around the pool by the end of Sunday evening and even less as the week progressed. Also, our AAA rate included breakfast each morning and food is a huge thing in our family, the breakfast burrito was delicious only to be topped by the Cactus Cove which consisted of eggs with lobster. Incredible! The only other food that might have been better was the Baby Baha Burger, which was suggested to me by Stephanie the poolside server from Chicago as well as the virgin strawberry daquiri for our son who loves fruit smoothies which I then suggested to others, was AMAZING! Jose the Life Guard was also a funny and wonderful staff member that talked affectionately and respectfully to kids and adults alike. The water slide was still the highlight of our kids vacation by far and on our last day (Wednesday) there were only 3 kids on the slide (2 of which were my sons).

I wanted to write this letter for several reasons.
1. That was one of the most amazing vacations we have ever been on and we (for the first time EVER) extended our stay an extra night because we were so impressed.
2. The rates and what the Grand Hyatt has to offer is the top of our list for vacation spots.
3. We will be back next year! See you soon.

Thank you again for the wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: 5th floor has AMAZING views.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
ServiceManager44600, Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2011

Dear Kbattle21-
THANK YOU for sharing your enthusiastic review of our resort! It is our most sincere wish that all our guests have an experience similar to yours and we are so happy that you have chosen to give us this 'shout out'. Our staff feels the same passion about working here and they were able to convey this through interactions with your family. We couldn't ask for anything more than your return to us in the future. Please feel free to post on our wall before your next stay so we can prepare for your arrival.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2011

We decided to visit Indian Wells the Saturday of Memorial Weekend, 2011. I called around to a bunch of hotels but noone had connecting rooms [which with two small kids were a necessity]. I got through to the front desk at the Hyatt Grand Champions and spoke to an employee named Davida who told me that they had one remaining set of connecting rooms but that she was swamped so could I call the 800 number to book. I called the 800 number [who, of course, said there was no availability] and had them call Davida. 15 minutes later we had a reservation.

When I got to the hotel I was stunned that anyone even answered my call. The place was packed and when my husband got on the check-in like we were both kind of wondering if the weekend was going to be a nightmare. It was at that point we realized the hotel really had service on the mind. They processed the check-in line at [literally] breakneck speed - but while making you actually feel welcome. A welcome desk staffed with three employees, cookies, and iced tea handed out information for the weekend so as not to tie up the front desk assistants with questions about activities at the hotel.

Our rooms were perfect [did connect] and really quite big. Just a note: the "Mountain View" is more like the parking lot view but we didn't care - beggars can't be choosers. The hotel had activity after activity for the kids - all were well staffed and my kids loved them all. The pool was crowded but not chaotic and there are like 7 pools so there was a space for everyone.

Overall, the hotel really did a fantastic job of staffing, planning and execution during one of their busiest weekends of the year. I"ve never written a review on ANY website in my life before, but this was so stellar I felt I had to recriprocate their kindness in some way. Really fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

dear A Feldman-
You are too kind! Your evaluation of your memorial Day weekend experience is simply priceless to us. Our staff worked really hard to ensure this Memorial weekend was planned and executed effectively so our guests would have a flawless experience. To be honest, we didn't handle this same weekend so well last year, so your praise is so welcome and rewarding. We are truly grateful that your family had a good time and that Daveda was able to find suitable a accomodations in a pinch. Please come back and visit with us again- it would be our extreme pleasure.