“Taking years off my face”
Review of Spa Esmeralda

Spa Esmeralda
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The spa is professionally run, has experienced staff that know their work and are attuned to their clients. I much recommend Patrick for outstanding reflexology and body work. The spa offers whirlpools hot and cold, a well appointed shower and steam room as well as a quiet place for extra relaxation after treatment. The fees are in keeping with the quality of service offered.

1  Thank Gabriele S
There are newer reviews for Spa Esmeralda

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed at the resort on business for five days. I booked my first appointment for detox wrap before arrival - always a good idea when attending a conference! Th manager greeted me and showed me the facility. I knew I was going to enjoy the steam room when she opened the door and I smelled the relaxing scent of eucalyptus. The wrap and massage by Rachel were great; exactly as advertised. The amenities are lovely and totally relaxing. I returned another day for a stone therapy massage. The woman who showed me around the facility was not as thorough as the manager was, but she was pleasant. I did observe that on the second day the CID face cloths for post steam shower were not available. Prices were competitive and service excellent.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

It's a great spa with superb staff! Quiet, comfortable, and spacious changing areas & bathrooms before and after spa treatments.

2  Thank 51176RobertF
Reviewed September 13, 2012

A fellow named Jay did my massage and he was fantastic. The foot reflexology was not as good as expected

2  Thank Robovin
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The services at this spa are outstanding. It was a very peaceful retreat with all the amenities (steam room, jacuzzi, etc). The massage was one of the best I've ever had.

1  Thank notloy