“Wonderful Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Lantana

Lantana
Reserve with OpenTable
Lantana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Indian Wells
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 111
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Creative menu. Fresh choices and great options for light or fine dining. There were 5 of us and all of us loved our choices. I had the fish taco's and they were excellent.

There are newer reviews for Lantana

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was the only one dining outside, and the main restaurant was pretty much empty, yet the wait staff could not deliver another drink when ordered it ... did they care?

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wow! My wife and I researched the area for Steak Houses, while we stayed at a very nice Resort Hotel. I called Erica at Lantana's...she asked if we were coming to eat for a special occasoion. I let her know it was "just because" and asked her if we could get flowers at our table. Erica say to it there were fresh flowers with a small red heart on our table...NO CHARGE!!!
Our waitress was Kelly. She incorporated her fellow waiter Cliff for my wife's wine selection...and a wonderful suggestion he made.
What a wonderful experience! WE WILL BE BACK and WE WILL ENCOURAGE ALL OF OUR FRIENDS TO EXPERIENCE THIS RESTAURANT!!!
My wife had the "Sustainable" special...which was Mahi Mahi...only $16. I had the Rib Eye steak, served EXTREMELY rare, just like I ordered. We shared three vegetables, Sesame Sauteed Green Beans, Roasted Carrots and Carmelized Brussel Sprouts. We finished our meal with a Molten Chocolate Cake and a snifter of Drambuie.
Erica, Kelly, Cliff...and the chefs...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had breakfast at this restaurant and each time was great! The date French toast gives you an opportunity to try the fruit (dates) of the area. My husband enjoyed the breakfast buffet while I enjoyed the menu. Eggs Benedict was very good! I highly recommend this restaurant. The staff are very friendly and ensure that you have a positive experience .

Reviewed January 12, 2013

we had breakfast at Lantana every day and were never disappointed. I ordered off the menu and my husband and son did the buffet, which they loved. All around good, fresh, food with excellent service