“Fabulous Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My third visit here, it's always fabulous. The peanut sauce is soooo good. The Thai Iced Tea, to die for and I haven't had a thing I didn't love. I usually get the Aroma Fried Rice, which is delicious, but my dining companions often get seafood, which they rave about. Do not pass this place without stopping.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We arrived intown late on Friday night. When walked in around 9:00 and they said they were closing. When asked where else we could get food they offered to make us take out. So kind!

The food was yummy, the portions generous, and prices reasonable.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Good Thai food at reasonable prices. A wide variety on the menu for those who like mild and for those who like it hot, hot, hot! Great location near the beach.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We ate here a couple of nights (one was take out) during our trip to IB. Great food, super clean restaurant, and great lunch deals. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We live in IB and this is our favorite restaurant. I have been there for dinner and lunch many times, and have never been disappointed. The food is always tasty and the prices are good. The spicy mussels are my favorite. They are always fresh and savory. The service is good and the staff is friendly and attentive. The Thai coffee is incredible too.