“Good food, good service”
Review of Scoreboard II

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scoreboard II
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a nice sports bar/restaurant. I went during the day and had lunch. I had the Philly Cheese Steak with the Works because the Server highly recommended it. It was very good, but also very spicy so be careful! The onion rings were very good too! The service was great! The server was very nice and attentive. The atmosphere was nice too. I've never been there at night, but it's a great place to go for lunch.

• Visited October 2012

San Diego, California
“Best place in town, day and nights!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This has been my favorite place to eat since coming here after church for breakfast. Then came in for Lunch and it was great and it kept me coming back, I've eaten at most places in IB over the last 8 years and have enjoyed every meal here.

Then I found out about the karaoke and come in for that on Wednesday and Fri/Saturday nights!! Great drink prices, they even just updated the taps to a new glycol hose system that keeps the beer chilled 100% of the time, Joe the owner was telling me all about it.

Great place to take the family for some grubbing or hangout and have some drinks!!

Don't forget to get a 'HotShot'!!

• Visited July 2012
new haven, ct
“Again, fun at the Scoreboard!”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Was in town again and stopped by the Scoreboard a couple of times. Baseball stuff going on, everyone having a great ol' time, and me with my nachos and oh! those homemade biscuits and gravy. People loving the karioke - it's like a big family.

1 Thank sullific
Imperial Beach
“We used to go to breakfast there Sundays and count the mice”
Reviewed December 11, 2008

They were definitely too small to be patrons, and I was on my way back from church and the Scoreboard was one of the few places to choose from. But if you like sports, loud drunk people in the AM-you found it.
But to be fair, the food was usually pretty good and the staff OK.

Yuma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Place in the West”
Reviewed September 14, 2008

went in on Sept 14, 2008 for sunday football with 3 female guests. 3 of the 4 of us have several years each of bartending/serving service. I called at 930 AM to see if they had the games on....I was received with unwanting sarcasm. I asked if the 10 o clock games would be on and he said "Well if we have the package, then thats what were are probably gonna do". I decided to go anyways as it is nearby where my sister lives. We went in and were immediately treated with sarcasm, public embarrassment, and major disrespect. I hadnt barely gotten in the door, and he was calling my attention like a dog to let me know where the game was on. You couldnt even see the TV from the customer/bar area, yet I was embarased with the way he was getting my attention like an animal, like I was stupid cuz I couldnt see the mini TV hidden up in the bar area corner. (Its not visible! only from just 1 tiny corner of one section, NOT where we were standing.) There were tons of TVs not in use and yet I said we will go somewhere else due to the guy behind the bar. The bartender said I couldnt just walk in here at halftime and ask to turn TV's. I never asked to change a TV for a certain game, only asked where to sit because the game we wanted was on a 15 inch TV inside the bar up in a corner (for the bartender to view) not customers. There were more TVs than people and they were "dead" in terms of how busy they were. I asked the bartender to tell me when I asked to change the game and he sarcastically said that I only asked where to sit. I said I thought so and reminded him that I hadnt asked for anything. I was never given a chance to say hello, To ask for a drink, a menu, or to even sit down. I was harrassed the minute we walked in and until we left when he got the "NA, NA, NA, goodbye chant going. REAL CLASSY GUY and A REAL CLASSY PLACE. I will be sure to tell all my NAVY SEAL FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY! I was DISGUSTED and embarrassed by a punk, miserable old man
• Pros: got a nice bar set up near the beach, got NFL sunday ticket
• Cons: harrassing, wise guy, condescending workers. NEED HELP sign in window. Wonder Why?!
• Overall user rating: Not Recommended