“Best steakhouse hands down”

Maranatha Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Imperial
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best steakhouse hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here plenty of times. Have had the opportunity to try most dishes including lunch items. From lunch the prime sandwich is delicious I also enjoy the chicken sandwich as well, just depends on what I've had for breakfast since the portions are so big.
When it comes to the dinner u can't go wrong with anything on the menu from fresh succulent lobster to the best prime rib in the Imperial Valley. I enjoy the Prime and Ribeye, I always add sauted mushrooms no matter what I get there delicious and sauted onions as well from time to time. When I'm starving I order the porterhouse which is delicious. The loaded baked potatoes as a side my wife loves, I don't eat potatoes so I go for their sauted veggies.
They also have different specials through out the week which is incredible cause certain days u can get 2 dinners for under 20$ with 2 sides each. You can't eat any better anywhere for that price.
Service is great and never disappointing. Everyone I've had has always been great. I highly recommend this steakhouse you won't be disappointed.

4 Thank Stephen S