“This is the Place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carmen M
“This is the Place!”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Rest and relaxation in abundance! This is a quaint, quiet, peaceful place to rekindle the fire or just to step away from the ratrace for a few days. I can't wait to book it again!!

Jessica G
“The Peace of the Mountains Called”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this charming, rustic cabin! The area was so peaceful, the weather was perfect, and the stream running next to the cabin took it over the top. I was able to relax and unwind. All basic comforts were provided. The cabin was very clean and there were no issues with bugs of any kind. Shopping and dining were close enough to walk to. The whole experience hit the top of my best experiences list.
The only thing I can say that was negative is that the CD & DVD players did not work so I could not watch my movie or listen to music. Also remote batteries were dead so I watched just one channel on tv. There were three lights out in the living room fixture but even with these little things, I was still so content! I would rent this unit and again!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing