Fern Valley Inn
  • Pool
$66
$107
$90
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$187
Desert Lodge(Palm Springs)
$63
$57
Hotels.com
$66
$56
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
$82
$74
Hotel California(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$145
$56
Motel 6
  • Pool
All reviewswood stovehumber parkhiking trailsback porchclose to towngaryerbanaheimamenitiescorkscrewcabintreesutensilslogscellfirewoodsnow
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had never been to Idyllwild before. My boyfriend found this place online. It looked great and the price was right...and it was really a wonderful place! The room was darling and had everything you could need on a getaway...fireplace, coffeepot, flat screen, A.C. It was within walking distance to The Creek House which made our Saturday night so nice. We could walk a block and have a lovely dinner, and a few cocktails and walk home. We mentioned this to Gary (owner), and he said if it got too late to just call him, and he'd drive over and get us. It was so nice and homey, and he was a wonderful resource when it came to fun things to do.

Room Tip: I liked room #7.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Christl O
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great place to unwind and relax. My boyfriend and I stayed in cabin #7. It was very cute with a fireplace, a tub and shower, and fridge. There is a nice swimming pool which feels good after a long day of hiking. It was not too far from town that you could walk in. The place is very cute and the owner was accommodating. A great place to go and chill for the weekend.

2  Thank kathy m
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This Inn is located a little further from town than other Inns but the ambiance was wonderful. The owner Gary was very pleasant and helpful with our request. My wife and I stayed in the "Hideaway" cabin #7 which was completely remodeled by Gary himself (He used the space quite well!) . It looks just like our bedroom at home and we love our bedroom. Although there is no kitchen, don't think it lacks anything. It has a coffee maker, microwave, and fridge as well as bowls, plates, utencils, wine glasses and wine opener (My wife especially loved the ziploc bag and baggies that come in handy for when you pack up to leave). The fireplace was ready to go by the strike of a match. We will be returning and staying longer next time!

1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Met the owner GARY at front desk and right there you felt like you were going to have nice stay !
We stayed in the Schoolhouse and although a little small it was really just perfect !! Room was very clean the patio area was perfect and the total time very serene !! We TOTALLY RECOMMEND FERN VALLEY INN and will be back !!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at cabin #7, the Hideaway. The cabin was very nice, with a fireplace, small fridge, full bathroom (I believe is one of the few cabins at Fern Valley with a bath tub), AC, and HD TV! The Fern Valley Inn also has a small swimming pool. Extremely quiet place, 10 minutes walk from the main part of town where the shops and restaurants are. The owner Gary was very nice as well. We will come back soon. If you want a nice quiet place, this is the place to stay at.

Room Tip: The Hideaway is perfect for couples!