“Good Food ___Great Prices”

La Casita Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It's Thursday--you forgot to defrost the chicken livers for supper--what to do?-where to go?
the answer is La Casita for some of the best tasting tacos,salsa,and chips at a price that won't break the bank.Service is friendly and efficient,and the atmosphere is pure IDYLLWILD.

1  Thank Loouie

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

La Casita is our favorite Patio restaurant in Idyllwild. Their food is delicious and the Agave Wine Margarita is the best Margarita we've ever had anywhere. I'm a big fan of Chile Rellenos and these are superb! My wife loves the chicken enchiladas. My son always orders a hamburger and fries! You'll love dining in the pines with the scent of the forest all around you!

1  Thank Randy G
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Robert, the owner, usually greets you and seats you. If not, the staff is very friendly and accomodating. The food is a genuine as it can get. If not sitting in the mountains, I'd swear I was in Mexico. Taco nights on Monday/Thursday and a local favorite and visitors alike. No place I'd rather enjoy Mexican food than here.

2  Thank mtcowboy1011
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I wasn't originally a fan of this restaurant. But, we went with friends to their Taco night (Thursday's) and I was quite impressed with the food. We have been back twice since then.

1  Thank Annamarie P
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Food is decent, but we found a hidden gem of the secret jalapeno sauce, and it is the best!!! We are going back to buy a case of it!!

2  Thank RollerDiscoPrincess