“Cool”

Jo'an's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had a lunch here. Food was great! The barbeque was yummy. A few of the waitresses were not very friendly and that was a put off. They acted like they hated city folk, but it was us bringing in the business! Asked for some forks and the girl never brought them. Some of the waitresses were ok.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

we went for breakfast. placed the order, and server came back a few times to ask questions about our order, hmm! it took forever to get it. i cannot imagine what the wait would be like when there is no table to be had. i must say, once we had our breakfasts, the food was very good.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We managed to have several meals here in the nice setting. A model train runs around near the ceiling (wasn't working at the time).

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I went with my bestfriend and her bf. We were hungry after a long day of checking out the town and checking out idyllwild. It was Karaoke night and I think that was the best singing I've ever heard. I don't know if they were locals but it's a great spot.

Food was great I got a cheeze burger with avocado, it was huge. There were I think only 2 or 3 servers for the whole place and they themselves were running the food. So timing took awhile but we weren't in any rush.

Great times, people and feel!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

It is located right smack in the middle of town, Jo'an's restaurant allows dogs to be with their owners when seated on their patio. Food is also good, service is fast and with a genuine smile